Monday, June 10, 2013

Away...

It's been quite a while since the last update. I'm sorry about that, guys!

The reason for this neglect is that I have to keep up to date our Artil Studio website, and quite frankly, I don't have the time or energy to update both that one and this blog... So if you'de like to see new stuff from me, I recommend you to head over there!

You'll notice a distinct style shift, though. Well, you've been seeing it here already for quite a while. I apologize to all those who liked my old, more manga-esque or cartoony style. It's not that I don't like it any more, or that I will never do anything like that again. But I'm trying to seriously make a living with this illustration business, and those images just don't... sell well. It's a shame, but I don't mind adapting a little to the market - I certainly still enjoy what I do!
And I hope you do, too. :)

So, anyway. Just wanted to let you know that I won't be around here as much as I used to. As I said, you can still get updates over at our Artil Studio page. ;)

10 comments:

  1. Are you currently trying to get good revelation to your competencies and qualified professional capacities on LinkedIn? The best option is through Buying LinkedIn Endorsements, Connections and Followers. buying linkedin connections

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing at all is free of cost on earth, but insure that you Buy facebook reviews only from the valid sources for prosperous acceptance on the net. buy facebook 5 star rating

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking for truly authored reviews & ratings for android apps? Forget the headaches, we present Android App internet marketers with impartially composed reviews with elegant rating. android reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. Several folks invest their whole day on acquiring sort and also boosting their facebook fan following yet they can't boost the listing of folks without added assistance. buy targeted likes

    ReplyDelete
  5. In case you are being promised 24/7 Customer Care and life-time replacement then don't rethink as you Buy facebook reviews from a service provider. buy facebook 5 star reviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. To find a higher publicity to your products or personality, being available on social website such as Twitter is significant currently. buy twitter follower

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you currently interested to Buy YouTube Views? If so, you are on right webpage.
    buy youtube subscribers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Always get the ICO done by expert white paper writers as they do extensive research study and have an in-depth understanding of the blockchain and bitcoin market. ico white paper writers

    ReplyDelete
  9. if you have a business profile on facebook and you want to make so popular your profile here is the best solutions buying facebook followers

    ReplyDelete
  10. The post is very nice. I just shared on my Facebook Account.

    Checkout my site: Instagram Views

    ReplyDelete