Monday, March 26, 2012

"I Date Dead People" coming out next week!

Heya there!

My latest graphic novel "I Date Dead People" will be coming out next week on april 1st (no, that is not a joke). You can already purchase it on Amazon.com, where they seem to have it in stock already!

For that reason, I took a few photos of my sample books to show you here. I've been wanting to do that for a while now as I received them months ago, but with all the moving and chaos, I didn't get around to do it.

So, have a look:





As with the last book "I Love Him to Pieces", there are two editions - the more expensive library edition with hardcover and the regular softcover edition. Both of them are manifactured in really amazing quality, so whichever you choose will look great.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment