Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Lani

This is the main character for a comic project I'm working on and hope to present to editors during the next year. Oh, I've still got a long way to go, I'm still pitching the story for the book and defining the characters. But I'll get there.

Anyway, this is Lani. Some of you might remember her with the name "Hisui", because she's a recurring character in my drawings and I decided to finally turn her into a story. I didn't want to use japanese names since it won't have anything to to with Japan. Lani suits her well.
This is just a sketch for her design, I'll obviously do a better, cleaner design drawing.

I won't tell you much more about her character, you'll just have to wait and hope I find a publisher for this! ;)

1 comment:

  1. She is a little cutie :) I love the design of her dress and Lani sounds much better than Hisui for her :D
    I love her pigtails <3 they make her look so cute! And of course the turquoise color :) Very nice and I'm looking forward for your story to her! :D

    ReplyDelete